I created this post to collect all the information about our paper:
Nature Communications, 2022. DOI: 10.1038/s41467-022-32123-4
- ARSTechnica, Tiny robots made of “galinstan” can run faster than a (scaled down) cheetah
- Tech Xplore. Watch tiny electromechanical robots that are faster than cheetahs for their size (techxplore.com) (A very nice brief summary of our work! Recommended)
- New Scientist. Soft robots: Tiny electromagnetic robot runs fast and reforms after being squished | New Scientist
- A Chinese Introduction. 奥地利林茨大学-M. Kaltenbrunner团队︱Nat. Commun.：高速微型软体电磁机器人 | Rocket Mao (maolab.cn)
- Kronen Zeitung. Faster than Formula 1 – Linzers ignite the turbo | with a new soft robot krone.at
- Nachrichten. What a “soft” robot should be able to do | Nachrichten.at
- In the main text, we have one expression that the SEMR TL can run at a speed of 630 mm/s or 70 BL/s which is incorrect. It should be 315 mm/s and 35 BL/s. This will not affect our conclusion.
- In supplementary table 1, the maximum speed for SEMR TST and TL are not corrected, which should be 630 mm/s and 320 mm/s, respectively.